PORTWAY INSET MULTI FUEL INSET STOVE fits a standard fireplace opening, is suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas and has a large flame viewing area.
The Portway Inset multi fuel stove has been designed to fit perfectly in to a standard 16" x 22" fireplace opening and still maintain a generous viewing area. With a choice of Contemporary or Traditional door.
- Exemption from the Clean Air Act 1993 and suitable for smokeless zones as recommended by DEFRA
- 150mm (6") flue connector at 45Â° angle or flue directly in to a masonry chimney
- Simple operating controls
- Airwash to keep the glass window clean and clear
- Easy access, easy carry ashpan
- Tough, 5mm thick steel stove body
- Cast iron door and grates
Customise your Contemporary inset stove with our range of decorative window inserts or vitreous enamel doors in Ruby Red and Arctic Grey.
Heat Output High - 4.5 kW
Stove Door Colour
Same As Stove
Stove Window Decoration